The Office of Transfer Services
The Office of Transfer Services, part of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, is here to assist you with transferring to the University of Missouri St. Louis.
- Pre-Advisement: Our Transfer Coordinators can help you select courses at your current school that will transfer and apply to your UMSL Bachelors degree. Contact us to make an appointment or Find a Transfer Coordinator at your local college.
- Transcript Pre-Evaluations: Not sure about whether UMSL is the best transfer option for you. Our transfer coordinators can Pre-Evaluate your Unofficial Transcripts for the transferability of your credit to give you an idea of how your credit would apply to your UMSL Bachelors Degree and to help you in your transfer decision.
- General Assistance: Always feel free to contact our office by phone or email for any questions about transferring to UMSL. Our contact information is listed below.
- Transferring Guides: We produce guides for students attending the local area community colleges and intend on transfer to UMSL. These Transfer Guide can help you select the best courses for your Community College Associates degree.
If you're already an admitted student, simply contact an academic advisor in your area of study: http://www.umsl.edu/academics/colleges-schools.html
To set up an appointment with a Transfer Coordinator or for general questions:
Phone: (314) 516-5162
We are located in the Millennium Student Center, room 351, on the third floor.
Office of Transfer Services
University of Missouri- St. Louis
One University Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63121
To Contact a staff member directly:
Krystal Lang, M.A. - Assistant Director of Admissions for Transfer Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Krystal's calendar
- UMSL Appointments: To make an appointment, call (314) 516-6940, located in 351 MSC
Douglas Hettich - Transfer Coordinator: email@example.com
Click here for Doug's calendar
- Any student transferring to UMSL: To make an appointment on the UMSL campus, simply contact Doug: (314) 516-5161
Brad Williams - Transfer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Brad's calendar
- STLCC Florissant Valley Students: To make an appointment, call (314) 516-5014 or email email@example.com
- St Charles Community College Students: To make an appointment, call (636) 936-8675
- UMSL Appointments: To make an appointment, call (314) 516-5014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Christy Hummel-Transfer Coordinator: email@example.com, 314-516-6943
Click here for Christy's Calendar
- STLCC Meramec Students: To make an appointment, call (314) 984-7575. Located in the advising center in Clark Hall
- STLCC Forest Park Campus: Tuesdays, 2nd floor of the E - tower in front of the Registration Office (Room SC -235)
- SWIC Students: Wednesdays, 9:30-2:00, in front of cafeteria in the Main Complex
Off Campus Sites (Wildwood, South County, Jefferson College, Mineral Area College and St Charles)