Nomination Materials Related to Teaching
The nominee may want to include the following in the personal philosophy statement and/or as additional supporting materials
- innovative techniques developed to assess student learning and provide feedback.
- description of a created course or a revised curriculum.
- concrete examples of effective mentoring techniques.
- innovative teaching techniques shared with other teachers.
- steps taken to extend the learning process beyond the classroom.
- creative ways teaching draws upon one’s research or public service.
- contributions to peer discussion of teaching and learning and/or class design through publications, presentations, Web-based resources, etc.
- evidence of impact at the state or regional level.
See also Resources for Teaching