Tutorials and Library Instruction
Ask A Librarian
My Library Account
Affordable & Open Educational Resources
A/OER at UMSL
About the Libraries
Finding Aids by Department or Campus Unit
St. Louis Mercantile Library
State Historical Society
- The Student or Employee ID # can be used to request books through the MOBIUS and Prospector catalogs and to access ebooks through the “MOBIUS eMO Collection” link. When traveling to any other non-MERLIN MOBIUS library, you must show your current UMSL ID and know your student or employee number.
- Your ID # may also be used to request books, renew books and view your account in the MERLIN Catalog.
- If you forget your ID number, you can locate it through one of the following methods:
- Find your Student ID number by going to MyGateway
- Log into MyGateway
- Find “Tools” section
- Click on “Personal Information”
- Click on “Edit Personal Information”
Faculty and Staff
- Check in the myHR system
- Login into myHR
- Enter your SSO ID and password
- Scroll down to Payroll
- Click on Pay Advice
- Click on View Paycheck
- Select a paycheck to view
- Employee ID number appears under the "General" heading on paycheck advice
- Ask in the administrative office of your department, school, or college. They usually have access to personnel information.
If you have questions, you can contact the Library Circulation Desk at (314) 516-5057. Please note: library staff are not permitted to disclose faculty, staff, or student ID numbers due to privacy concerns.