How do I get my project printed?
Sending Files - Please send files print-ready for the size needed. From your program file, create a pdf file of your document. Include crop marks and bleed if you have a colored background that bleeds to the edge, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your specs/instructions, quantity, mocode information, date needed, and campus delivery location. When sending postcards please include your mailcode (MC#) in your return address after your Room# Bldg Name. When needing large format posters, always make sure we receive a pdf file and the final size needed. Turnaround on these items are 3 to 5
business days on most, and up to 10 business days on larger quantities.
- Business Cards - Email your card information to email@example.com including: Name, Title, Department, College/Division, Room# Bldg Name, office phone, fax (if needed), cell (if needed), email address, and website address (if needed). Include quantity (250/500/1000), whether 1 color or 2 color, UMSL Logotype or UMSL Departmental Logo, mocode information, and delivery location. Turnaround on items are up to 10 business days.
- Stationery - Printing stationery please provide Department Name, College/Division, Room # Bldg Name, and Mailcode (MC# on envelopes not letterhead), quantity, 1 color or 2 color, UMSL Logotype or UMSL Departmental Logo, mocode information, and delivery location. Turnaround on items are up to 10 business days.
What happens if the Xerox contract printer in my office needs maintenance?
For maintenance or machine supplies such as ink, waste containers or staples contact the ITS Help Desk, x6034. They will contact the Xerox Rep on campus.
Who do I contact if my printer is out of paper?
To order paper for the Xerox contract machine contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the machine serial number, and the location of the machine. Let us know when someone will be in the office to accept delivery. Paper other than 8.5x11 white and 8.5x14 white must be paid for by mocode, but can also be ordered.
How do I mail something?
For details and pricing, please call 314-516-5299 or email Jim at email@example.com.
Is there information about standard mail pricing?
Again, pricing questions can be directed to Jim, above.
Standard Mail Pricing: Mass mailings that meet a few specific requirements may be eligible for the university’s non-profit postage status, which can save 35–50% in costs compared to mailing first class. In order to secure the non-profit pricing, Print and Mail Services pre-qualifies the mail pieces to ensure every
addressed piece is deliverable and meets the necessary requirements.
To qualify for a standard mailing:
- Mailing must contain at least 200 valid pieces.
- Addresses must be in Excel format and printed by Print and Mail Services.
- The Print and Mail Services vendor will check sort order, bundle and complete postage forms, among other requirements.