Most paperwork can be completed digitally via UMSL's online portal at A few special forms are required if you need allergy injections, if you're under the age of 18 and a parent or guardian needs to sign for your care, or if you work with or around animals as they pose specific health risks. Paperwork for these circumstances can be found under Forms for Appointments. You can print these forms out and complete them to bring to your appointment.

If you're a current or former patient of Health Services and you'd like a copy of your medical records with us, please download and complete the Records Release form and provide it as instructed.

A link to clinic policies can be found on the Policies page. Please refer to these for further information. 

If you have any questions regarding our forms or policies, please call 314-516-5671 or email