- Apply for graduation in MyView one year before the anticipated graduation date.
Log into MyView
Navigate to Self Service > Degree Progress>Graduation
Select the Apply for Graduation Link
- Once MyView graduation application is complete, send an email from a WU or UMSL student email account to Brad Iftner at email@example.com stating anticipated graduation date.
- Contact your Washington University faculty advisor for a review of the engineering degree requirements. The Dean’s office makes a final check to determine that all graduation requirements have been met.
Students must be in residence for at least 24 of the last 30 hours of graded credit.
Students must earn a minimum campus grade point average of 2.0 and a minimum grade point average of 2.0 for all engineering courses attempted at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- To assure graduating at the end of a specific semester, all work for that semester and any delayed grades from previous semesters must be completed with the grades sent to the UMSL Office of the Registrar no later than the official date for submission of the final semester grades.
- All students must complete an Exit Interview with Associate Dean Haiyan Cai in their final semester firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct an Exit Interview with the Office of Financial Aid, if appropriate.
- Settle your student account on MyView. Please contact the UMSL Cashier’s Office if you have questions.
- Make sure all official transcripts from other schools have been sent to the UMSL Registrar’s Office.