About The Program
Intro to Engineering at UMSL
Message from the Dean
Administrators and Staff
Partnerships and Community Connections
Pre-Engineering Registration Instructions
Upper Level Engineering Registration Instructions
Student Advisory Boards
Alumni and Friends
Giving to the Program
Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
DARS (Degree Audit Reporting System) is an automated record reflecting a student's academic progress toward completion in the preengineering, General Education and engineering requirements. By considering UMSL course work, transfer courses and courses in progress, DARS analysis provides timely information on a student's progress toward meeting the preengineering, General Education and engineering degree requirements.
- DARS lists the preengineering, General Education and engineering degree requirements, summarizes progress to date, and explains the preengineering, General Education and engineering curriculum.
- DARS draws its information from the on-line student record, therefore, each time the report is printed, it contains the most up-to-date information.
- DARS shows how official transfer course work is applied toward the engineering degree requirements.
- DARS calculates the overall GPA, preengineering GPA and engineering GPA.
- Login with your SSO ID & password to review your DARS Report.
Quick Steps for Running a DARS Degree Audit
- Choose DARS Student Login
- Login (SSO ID & password)
- Click on the Audits pull down menu, and select Request New Audit
- Select the degree program to be evaluated and click the Submit a New Audit button
- Wait approximately 30 seconds for the audit to run (you will know it’s done running when today’s day is displayed under the “Run Date” column and the current time is displayed under the “Run Time” column)
- Click the Open Audit button under the Open Audit column to view the audit
UMSL/WU Electrical Engineering – Bachelor of Science
UMSL/WU Mechanical Engineering – Bachelor of Science
UMSL/WU Civil Engineering – Bachelor of Science