Conference and Event Services at University of Missouri - St. Louis offers comfortable and affordable temporary guest housing. Conveniently accessible from Lambert International Airport, the Metrolink light rail, and most major highways, guest housing provides an attractive alternative for visiting faculty and staff, individuals or groups visiting the campus or the city, conference attendees, business travelers, and guests of faculty, staff, students and alumni. Guest housing accommodations are provided in Oak Hall and Villa Hall.
Temporary and Guest Housing Offers:
- Single rooms (Villa Hall) and suites (only available in Oak Hall during the summer)
- Common area kitchen and TV lounge (with basic cable)
- Outdoor swimming pool (during season)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Vending area offering choices ranging from snacks to light meals
- On-call nightly staff and 24-hour professional staff
- Conveniently located near Metrolink light rail station
Our rooms are furnished with:
- Extra-long twin bed
- Dresser or closet
- Air conditioning
- Microfridge (appliance combining refrigerator, freezer, and microwave)
- Free local calls (long distance calls require calling card)
- In-room cable ready TV access (TV's not provided in all rooms)
- Wireless internet access (must have a University of Missouri System SSO ID or be assigned a guest access ID)
Availability of housing accommodations will vary with previously scheduled conferences and reservations. For more information, please contact the Coordinator. Shower and toilet facilities are conveniently available in the adjoining room or suite. All toilet and shower facilities have private enclosures. Bed and bath linens can be provided upon request, however, guests will need to provide their own toiletries.
Guest Housing Rates
Villa Hall (rooms available mid-August to mid-May): $20/night/person; monthly rate: $400/person
Oak Hall (rooms only available mid-May to mid-August): $25/night/person; monthly rate: $450/person
- Please note that rates are subject to change without notice.
- All requests made within 24 hours of arrival will be subject to a $10 per night rate increase.
- Bedding and bath linens are provided for temporary guests.
- Special rates are available for stays of one month or longer.
- If you do not have a valid University of Missouri - St. Louis parking permit, a temporary guest parking permit is required. The cost to park on campus is $1.00 per day.
- If you require a wired internet port in your room, the rate is $12.50 per week (there are no daily rates).
Guest housing reservations may be made by contacting Conference and Event Services at 314.516.4399 or completing the housing request form.
Guest Housing Accommodations