Conferences and Events
Temporary and Guest Housing
Provincial House Chapel
Ceremony Service Vendors
Chapel Rental Items
Reservations and Application Forms
Guest Housing Request
Intern Housing Request
Wedding Request Date Application
Directions and Parking
Conference and Event Services at University of Missouri - St. Louis offers comfortable and affordable temporary guest housing. Conveniently accessible from Lambert International Airport, the Metrolink light rail, and most major highways, guest housing provides an attractive alternative for visiting faculty and staff, individuals or groups visiting the campus or the city, conference attendees, business travelers, and guests of faculty, staff, students and alumni. Guest housing accommodations are provided in Oak Hall from mid-May to mid-August. Please note that effective July 1, 2016, we are no longer able to provide guest and temporary accommodations during the academic year.
Temporary and Guest Housing available during the summer only (mid-May to mid-August):
- Suites in Oak Hall (four private sleeping rooms with shared full bath located en suite)
- Common area kitchen (on the first floor) and TV lounge (with basic cable)
- Outdoor swimming pool (during season)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Vending area offering choices ranging from snacks to light meals
- On-call nightly staff and 24-hour professional staff
- Conveniently located near Metrolink light rail station
Our rooms are furnished with:
- Extra-long twin bed
- Dresser or closet
- Air conditioning
- Microfridge (appliance combining refrigerator, freezer, and microwave)
- In-room cable ready TV access (TV's not provided in all rooms)
- Wireless internet access (must have a University of Missouri System SSO ID or be assigned a guest access ID)
Availability of housing accommodations will vary with previously scheduled conferences and reservations. For more information, please contact the Coordinator. Shower and toilet facilities are conveniently available in each suite. All toilet and shower facilities have private enclosures. Bed and bath linens can be provided upon request, however, guests will need to provide their own toiletries.
Guest Housing Rates
Oak Hall (rooms only available mid-May to mid-August):
- Rates vary depending on the accommodation you request:
- For individual reservations or internship housing, where guests will likely share their suite with other people, the rate is $25 per person per night or $450 per person per month. Please note that with this accommodation, everyone within the suite has their own bedroom, it is only the bathroom area that is shared. Our request form asks for the preferred gender of applicants, as we will place people based on their request of staying in a male, female, or other designated suite.
- For individual or group reservations where you want to restrict who shares your suite, the following rates are in place:
- 4 people to a suite - $25 per person per night
- 3 people to a suite - $35 per person per night
- 2 people to a suite - $50 per person per night
- 1 person (private suite) - $75 per person per night
- Please note that rates are subject to change without notice.
- All requests made within 24 hours of arrival will be subject to a $10 per night rate increase.
- Bedding and bath linens are provided for temporary guests.
- If you do not have a valid University of Missouri - St. Louis parking permit, a temporary guest parking permit is required. The cost to park on campus is $1.00 per day.
- If you require a wired internet port or telephone port in your room, the rate is $12.50 per week (there are no daily rates).
Guest housing reservations may be made by contacting Conference and Event Services at 314.516.4389 or completing the housing request form.
Guest Housing Accommodations