Conferences and Events
Temporary and Guest Housing
Appears in Left Nav and Breadcrumb
Provincial House Chapel
Ceremony Service Vendors
Chapel Rental Items
Reservations and Application Forms
Guest Housing Request
Intern Housing Request
Wedding Request Date Application
Directions and Parking
Conference and Event Services at University of Missouri-St. Louis is pleased to offer temporary guest housing for St. Louis interns which is comfortable and affordable. Conveniently accessible from Lambert International Airport, the Metrolink light rail, and most major highways, our guest housing provides an attractive alternative for visiting interns. Though interns do not need to be affiliated with the university to request guest housing accommodations, internships must be verified by the sponsoring company.
Intern housing accommodations are provided in Oak Hall from mid-May to mid-August only. For the 2019 Summer, our general dates of availability are May 25th through August 4th. Interns may request earlier or later departure dates. If we are able to accommodate the request, we will let you know in your confirmation email.
For a quick summary of our intern accommodations, please reference our Summer Intern Housing Packet.
All interns will be required to sign and turn in a Guest Agreement Form at the time of arrival.
Intern Housing Offers:
- A single bedroom within a shared suite. The 4 people within a suite share a bathroom.
- Common area kitchen and TV lounge (with basic cable)
- Outdoor swimming pool (during season)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Vending area offering choices ranging from snacks to light meals
- On-call nightly staff and 24-hour professional staff
- Conveniently located near Metrolink light rail station and St. Louis Lambert Airport
Our rooms are furnished with:
- Extra-long twin bed(s)
- Dresser and armoire
- Desk and chair
- Air conditioning
- Microfridge (appliance combining refrigerator, freezer, and microwave)
- Cable television access (televisions are not provided)
- Wi-Fi Internet access
For more information please contact the Coordinator. To view the photo gallery of our facilities, please click here. Shower and toilet facilities are conveniently located en suite. All toilet and shower facilities have private enclosures. Bed and bath linens can be provided upon request, however, guests will need to provide their own toiletries.
Intern Housing Rates
Summer 2019 rate: $485 per month (for stays longer than 30 days) or $25 per person per night. These rates are currently under negotiation and are subject to change.
- Bedding and bath linens can be provided upon request.
- If you do not have a valid University of Missouri-St. Louis parking permit, a temporary guest parking permit is required. The cost to park on campus is approximately $70 for the summer. The cost will be added to the 1st month's rent, which is due upon arrival.
- If you require a wired internet port in your room, the rate is $12.50 per week (there are no daily rates).
With regard to payment for the room(s), Conference and Event Services can accept credit cards, cash, check, money order, or the Coordinator can bill the housing charge to a guest's University of Missouri - St. Louis student account. Payment of the first month's rent is due upon or prior to arrival. For extended stays, interns will be billed on the 1st of each month and payment is due by the 10th of that month. Guests can also pay for their entire stay at once if desired.
Credit card payments can only be processed during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm). Interns and guests wanting to pay with a credit card, but arriving during non-business hours, will need to pay in advance. We can accept credit card payments over the phone or in person only.
Directions and Visitor's Information
- For directions to our facilities, please click here.
- For helpful visitor's information (local attractions, dining, and entertainment), please click here.
To request Intern Housing Accommodations...
- Please click here to reserve your intern housing accommodations.
Check - In Procedures
Conference and Event Services office hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday-Friday) with the exception of University holidays and closings. A guest may pick up his/her key(s) from the office, Provincial House C103, prior to 5:00 PM during the weekdays.
If a guest plans to arrive after 5:00 PM or during the weekend, there are students on staff to assist. In that case, the guest will need to call 314.250.7086 to contact the on-call staff member. If someone does not answer, leave a short voicemail and a student will call the guest back within a few minutes to assist.
Check - Out Procedures
Each guest is issued a access card and key for the duration of their stay. These must be returned at the time of checkout in order to avoid future charges.
You can checkout in one of the following ways:
- Leave a voicemessage with the coordinator at 314-516-4389 saying that you are checking out and also giving your name and room number. Then leave your key and card on the desk in the room where you stayed. Please make sure the doors are locked on your way out.
- Bring your key and card to our Residential Life Office, Provincial House C104. If the office is closed, you can put your key and card through the mailslot of the door. Please also call 314-516-4389 and leave a voicemail message with the coordinator.
*Please note that a guest will be billed for every day we have not receive departure notification or guest's key(s). In addition, there is a $50 fine for lost keys and $25 fine for lost card.
The following campus policies are in effect at University of Missouri-St. Louis:
- All guest housing is smoke-free.
- Alcohol is permitted for guests and residents who are 21 and older; alcohol is not allowed in any common areas of the residence hall.
- Pets are not permitted.