Conferences and Events
Temporary and Guest Housing
Provincial House Chapel
Ellen Gutierrez Bride's Vision 314.580.2381 www.bridesvision.comCeremony Service Vendors
Chapel Rental Items
Reservations and Application Forms
Guest Housing Request
Intern Housing Request
Wedding Request Date Application
Directions and Parking
Conference and Event Services at University of Missouri-St. Louis is pleased to offer temporary guest housing for St. Louis interns which is comfortable and affordable. Conveniently accessible from Lambert International Airport, the Metrolink light rail, and most major highways, our guest housing provides an attractive alternative for visiting interns. Though interns do not need to be affiliated with the university to request guest housing accommodations, internships must be verified by the sponsoring company.
Intern housing accommodations are provided in Oak Hall and Villa Hall depending on availability (interns will be housed in Villa between mid-August to mid-May and Oak from mid-May to mid-August). The Coordinator will randomly assign accommodations according to gender for all interns.
Temporary and Guest Housing Offers:
- Single and suite rooms (subject to availability)
- Common area kitchen and TV lounge (with basic cable)
- Outdoor swimming pool (during season)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Vending area offering choices ranging from snacks to light meals
- On-call nightly staff and 24-hour professional staff
- Conveniently located near Metrolink light rail station and St. Louis Lambert Airport
Our rooms are furnished with:
- Extra-long twin bed(s)
- Dresser or closet
- Air conditioning
- Microfridge (appliance combining refrigerator, freezer, and microwave)
- Cable television access (televisions are not provided)
- Wi-Fi Internet access
Availability of housing accommodations will vary in the halls of Villa and Oak. For more information please contact the Coordinator. To view the photo gallery of our facilities, please click here. Shower and toilet facilities are conveniently located in the adjoining room or suite. All toilet and shower facilities have private enclosures. Bed and bath linens can be provided upon request, however, guests will need to provide their own toiletries.
Intern Housing Rates
Summer 2016 rate: $450 per month
- Bedding and bath linens can be provided upon request.
- If you do not have a valid University of Missouri-St. Louis parking permit, a temporary guest parking permit is required. The cost to park on campus is approximately $60 for the summer.
- If you require a wired internet port in your room, the rate is $12.50 per week (there are no daily rates).
Directions and Visitor's Information
- For directions to our facilities, please click here.
- For helpful visitor's information (local attractions, dining, and entertainment), please click here.
To request Intern Housing Accommodations...
- Please click here to reserve your intern housing accommodations.
Check - In Procedures
Conference and Event Services office hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday-Friday) with the exception of University holidays and closings. A guest may pick up his/her key(s) from the Coordinator in Provincial House Room N104, prior to 5:00 PM during the weekdays.
If a guest plans to arrive after 5:00 PM or during the weekend, there are students on staff to assist. In that case, the guest will need to call 314.250.9505 to contact the on-call staff member. After dialing the numeric pager, type in a return phone number with area code first, hit pound, and a student will call the guest back at that number to assist.
With regard to payment for the room(s), Conference and Event Services can accept credit cards, cash, check, money order, or the Coordinator can bill the housing charge to a guest's University of Missouri - St. Louis student account. If a guest would like the Coordinator to apply the housing charges to his/her University of Missouri - St. Louis student account, the guest must respond via email to indicate that he/she would like to pay in that method. Otherwise, please make personal check or money order payable to the University of Missouri-St. Louis. The total amount of the first month is owed to the University is due upon arrival.
Check - Out Procedures
Check out with the Coordinator in Provincial House N105. Please call 314.516.4399 to let the Coordinator know you plan on bringing the key by in person.
OR YOU CAN:
Call the office at 516.4389, give your name, room number, and time you are leaving (leave message if there is no answer). Then drop your keys to the Coordinator's office in Provincial House N104.
*Please note that a guest will be billed for every day we have not receive departure notification or guest's key(s). In addition, there is a $50 fine for lost keys and $25 fine for lost card.
The following campus policies are in effect at University of Missouri-St. Louis:
- All guest housing is smoke-free.
- Alcohol is permitted for guests and residents who are 21 and older; alcohol is not allowed in any common areas of the residence hall.
- Pets are not permitted.