The Office of the Registrar performs many services, including scheduling courses, registering students for classes, providing certifications, updating and maintaining student records, processing transcripts, and veteran certification.
Schedule of Classes
The schedule of classes is available online. A printable PDF version is also available.
Semester Calendar and Final Exam Schedule.
Upcoming Important Dates
Summer 2013 - With six Summer sessions, it's not too late to enroll for Summer 2013. See the Summer Semester 2013 for detail on class start days and times.
August 19, 2013 - Classes begin for Fall 2013.
Check List for New Students!
- Log in to MyView
- Check your privacy Settings
- Make Sure your Major is Current
- Make an appointment with your Academic Advisor
- If you need an ID card, 225 MSC, Center for Student Success
- If you need a parking permit, 285 MSC, Cashier's Office
- Text Books, 2nd Floor MSC
- EMAIL - UMSL uses Windows Live as the official campus communication tool.
What's New in MyView?
MyView Help for Staff and Faculty
Important Advising Note
All new degree-seeking students must see an advisor before registering for classes. Your advisor will give you a copy of your degree audit (DARS) report.
To receive an updated copy of your degree audit report, your "roadmap" toward a degree, you are strongly encouraged to continue to meet with an advisor prior to each registration. This reduces the risk of completing unnecessary coursework.