The International Business Honor Society and International Business Club,have joined with the International Business Institute to organize the third annual International Business Career Conference to be held in the J.C. Penney Building on the campus of the University of Missouri - St. Louis on February 25th, 2011.
The primary purpose of the International Business Career Conference is to allow IB students the opportunity to connect with professionals in the field who can give them a clearer picture of the types of career opportunities available and the paths to obtain them. This is often not evident from the student’s perspective. This conference can do this in many ways:
- Live testimonials from senior executives
- Informative workshops on the international business issues and job market
- One on one interviews with recruiters from major international companies
- Unequaled networking opportunities
This region has a wide array of renowned universities with students from all over the world. These schools produce high quality graduates specializing in diverse skill sets and they have an understanding of the global environment. The International Business Career Conference at UM-St. Louis offers the participating companies a special opportunity to meet with this highly qualified workforce that is interested in a global career and present themselves and their company in a manner that is unique and inviting. .
Benefits for Employers:
- Access to highly specialized and multicultural pool of students
- A chance to interact with other IB stakeholders
- Access to electronic student resume database (Career Services)
- Chance to highlight your company to the premier students in the region
We invite all interested students and employers to attend this year’s conference where we will be Launching Tomorrow's Global Leaders.