Digital Signage Request
This service is for Student Life recognized organizations and campus departments only. If you are not sure if your organization is recognized by Student Life, please check the list of Student Organizations via the link at the left of this page.
THIS FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE ADVERTISEMENT WILL RUN.
- Advertisements will run for no more than two consecutive weeks.
- Only one advertisement may be submitted per event.
- Advertisements will be displayed on selected screen for approximately 10 seconds.
- Advertisements may only be submitted by on campus departments and recognized student organizations.
- All advertisements must be geared towards student interests.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsoring organization or department to create and submit the advertisement.
- The digital signage administrators have the discretion to refuse to run a request as they deem necessary.
THE ADVERTISEMENT MUST BE 1920 PIXELS WIDE BY 990 PIXELS TALL.
THE ADVERTISEMENT MUST BE A .JPG FILE.
- The complete name of the sponsoring organization or department must be included on the advertisement.
- Font should be easy for viewers to read (no text smaller than 20pt).
- Advertisements may be denied and returned due to copyright infringements, image distortion, and grammar/spelling errors.
- All digital signage material must be in compliance with University policies.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Ready to go?
Submit your Digital Signage Request here.