What can I do with a PPA degree?
Master of Public Policy Administration
How to Apply
Pi Alpha Alpha
Robert J. Baer Endowed Fellowship in Public Policy Administration
How to Apply
Nonprofit Management and Leadership Program
Local Government Partnership
Focus on Public Policy & Administration
Policy and Program Evaluation
How to apply
Faculty and Staff
News and Events
Chancellor's Certificate in Planning & Zoning
Fundamentals of Economic Development
UMSL's Master of Public Policy Administration (MPPA) program educates students to become leaders in improving our communities and society and to make informed policy decisions. We use an interdisciplinary approach to prepare students for careers in public policy, public administration, and nonprofit administration.
1 In carrying out our mission, we embrace and enact these core values (IDEAS):
- Integrity – We promote ethical, deliberate, and transparent decision making
- Diversity – We promote inclusiveness and respect for a diversity of perspectives
- Effectiveness – We strive to create value in our communities and be good stewards of public and community resources
- Accountability – We strive to recognize and respond to the needs of our varied stakeholders
- Service – We promote the above values in order to exemplify the ideals of public service
Do you want to learn more about the program AND hear a civic leader's ideas for rejuvenating the St. Louis area? Come to our free Dec. 6 Speaker Series presentation, and MPPA infosession. The Speaker Presentation begins at 6 p.m. in room JC Penney 403, the MPPA infosession follows immediately afterward in room JC Penney 404. Click here to register!