About The Program
Intro to Engineering at UMSL
Message from the Dean
Administrators and Staff
Partnerships and Community Connections
Pre-Engineering Registration Instructions
Upper Level Engineering Registration Instructions
Student Advisory Boards
Alumni and Friends
Giving to the Program
Engineering Graduation Checklist
Apply for graduation one year before the anticipated graduation date. Please email Mary McManus at email@example.com to apply for graduation.
Contact your Washington University faculty advisor for a review of the engineering degree requirements. The Dean's office makes a final check to determine that all graduation requirements have been met.
Students must be in residence for at least 30 of the last 36 hours of graded credit.
Students must earn a minimum campus grade point average of 2.0 and a minimum grade point average of 2.0 for all engineering courses attempted at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- To assure graduating at the end of a specific semester, all work for that semester and any delayed grades from previous semesters must be completed with the grades sent to the UMSL Office of the Registrar no later than the official date for submission of the final semester grades.
- All students must complete an Exit interview with Associate Dean Feldman in their final semester. Dr. Feldman's email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conduct an exit interview with the Office of Financial Aid, if appropriate.
- Settle your student account on MyView. Please contact the UMSL Cashier's Office if you have questions.
- Verify your name and address on MyView. If you have any questions, please contact the UMSL Registrar'sOffice.
- Make sure all official transcripts from other schools have been sent to the UMSL Registrar's Office.
- Information on the commencement ceremony is available at the following link: http://www.umsl.edu/commencement/