Engineering Graduation Checklist
Students must be in residence for at least 30 of the last 36 hours of graded credit.
Students must earn a minimum campus grade point average of 2.0 and a minimum grade point average of 2.0 for all engineering courses attempted at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- To assure graduating at the end of a specific semester, all work for that semester and any delayed grades from previous semesters must be completed with the grades sent to the UMSL Office of the Registrar no later than the official date for submission of the final semester grades.
- All students must complete an Exit interview with Associate Dean Feldman in their final semester. Dr. Feldman's email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conduct an exit interview with the Office of Financial Aid, if appropriate.
- Settle your student account on MyView. Please contact the UMSL Cashier's Office if you have questions.
- Verify your name and address on MyView. If you have any questions, please contact the UMSL Registrar'sOffice.
- Make sure all official transcripts from other schools have been sent to the UMSL Registrar's Office.
- Information on the commencement ceremony is available at the following link: http://www.umsl.edu/commencement/