UTC is here to help, and we offer a multitude of tutorial support options. Below there are brief descriptions of the different tutorial supports offered to help students identify the best option to fit their needs. For additional information, please reach out to UTC at 314.516.6807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paired Peer Tutoring: one-on-one help from the same tutor all semester
- Drop-In Tutoring: on-the-spot assistance without making an appointment or filling out a form
- Alumni Tutoring: tutoring from expert individuals in the career field
- Triton Online Tutoring: online on-the-spot assistance on evenings and weekends
- NetTutor: another online, flexible tutorial support option with many course offering
- Paper Drop Off: feedback on written assignments for any course, without meeting live
- Student Organization Study Sessions: Student Organizations can convene and study together with or without tutors.
UTC also offers faculty support through our Student Success Tutoring Grant or Classroom Visits.