Digital Signage Request
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Councils and Chapters
Frequently Asked Questions
Emerging Leaders Program
Advanced Leaders Program
Leadership Discovery Summit
Leadership to Go
Leadership on Demand
MLK Day of Service
Service Based Student Organizations
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Student Organization Resources
Conduct Policy for Student Organizations
About Tiny Tritons
Tiny Tritons Events
Tiny Tritons Approved Events
Advanced Leaders is a 11-week program designed to enhance the skills of student leaders beyond the introductory level leadership topics.
Membership is limited to UMSL students of junior and senior status. Sophomore students who have completed the Emerging Leaders Program are also invited to apply.
Advanced Leader Benefits
- Enhanced leadership skill development and training
- Opportunity to network with top level management in the STL area
- Ability to articulate your extracurricular experiences to future employers
- Collaboration with other engaged student leaders
- Advanced Leaders graduates are honored at the Student Leadership Awards
Attendance and Time Committment
Attendance at all sessions is vital to successfully complting the Advanced Leaders Program. As a result, all participants are expected to attend all sessions. Sessions occur every Friday (September 25-December 11). Workshops and site visits alternate every other week-- see complete schedule here.
Applications are due Friday, September 11 by 5pm.