The Center for Nanoscience was established to facilitate collaboration among university and industry scientists and engineers and provide interdisciplinary opportunities for faculty and students. The building houses 17 members, a three person staff and over 40 students (graduate & Post Doctoral).
- 16,000 square feet of assignable space
- 11,300 square feet for research laboratories
- 2,700 square feet for research support space
- state of the art conference room
- home to the Microscopy Image and Spectroscopy Technology Lab and the X-ray Diffraction Facility