Here’s a bit more about our students and recent graduates:
• Over 13,000 students enrolled at UMSL’s main campus.
– 96.2% identify as degree seeking
– 32% are classified as a minority
• UMSL has more graduates living and working in the St. Louis region than any other university according to the St. Louis Business Journal. More than 62,000 of UMSL’s 88,000 alumni live in the St. Louis area.
Post Internships/Co-Ops/Job Opportunities-Degree Related & Part-Time:
• Employers can post open internship and career opportunities in UMSLCareerKey, our online job database.
Annual Internship and Job Fair:
• This event, held each year, allows recruiters to search for qualified candidates, brand their organization, and build relationships with students and recent graduates.
• Employers can search the qualifications of our candidates based on their job criteria and view resumes online.
• A Career Services Coordinator can create a resume packet of qualified candidates based on the minimum qualifications for a internship/job posting
On Campus Recruiting:
• Interview UMSL job seekers in our office at any time. Our office provides room to make the hiring process efficient and productive - interview multiple applicants in a short time without interruptions. All information regarding your visit will be listed on our web site. Candidates have 24 hour access to information regarding your on-campus interview.
• Our office will help to coordinate pre-recruiting events; schedule information sessions; tabling; coordinate lunch arrangements with faculty; offer advice on recruitment strategies; and act as liaison with campus clubs, activities, and the campus newspaper.
Employer Partners Program:
• This is your opportunity to advertise your company and highlight your brand to students/recent graduates at the University of Missouri–St. Louis. Let us help you expand your reach at UMSL! Participate in the Employer Partners Program for these exclusive ways to connect with work-ready UMSL students and alumni:
• Company logo on our main career services website
• Premier table placement at our internship/job fair
• Internships/job leads posted to our social media sites (platinum & gold only)
• Company logo on t-shirt give-away for students (platinum only)