Connecting with UMSL students and alumni is an effective way to enhance your recruitment efforts. We look forward to working together to help you find interns, part-time employees, summer hires and full-time professional staff members. UMSL Career Services utilizes TritonCareers, an on-line database powered by GradLeaders. TritonCareers allows employers to post positions and students to post resumes. While we are not a placement agency, our mission is to connect students and alumni to internship and job opportunities.
Employers now post positions directly to TritonCareers!
Click on the Employer Login link below to post your position and access the User Guide for quick tips to manage your postings.
- All off-campus positions are posted in our on-line system, TritonCareers. This includes internships, co-ops, part-time positions and professional positions related to the degree programs offered by UMSL as well as other, non-degree related positions. TritonCareers can be accessed by current UMSL students and UMSL alumni.
- Approved employers are now able to use TritonCareers to post and manage internship and job opportunities and browse resumes of qualified candidates.
- Please allow up to two business days for account and job approval.
- Note: it can take up to three hours for new accounts/positions to initially appear in the approval queue. Pending employer/contact registrants have limited access to TritonCareers until their account is fully approved by UMSL Career Services.
- Career Services only posts job and internship opportunities. Business opportunities will be placed in a designated binder in our Career Resource Room.
- Employers must abide by employer standards of ethical conduct established by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
CONNECTING WITH UMSL CANDIDATES
Building relationships with students, faculty and staff can help you gain greater visibility and generate positive hiring outcomes. Potential options include participating in career fairs, information tables, information sessions, and career development workshops.
We want to build a relationship with your organization to find strategic and creative ways for you to connect with UMSL students.
For more information, contact