Common Searches

Resources for Faculty and Staff

In addition to resources available through Student Conduct & Academic Integrity, the following departments are good sources of information:

  • University Health, Wellness, & Counseling Services has many resources available on the HCDAS website. Psychologists at UHWCS are also available to consult with faculty and staff about students who may be troubled or troubling and assist them in making a referral to counseling or psychiatric treatment. To access these services, call (314) 516-5711 or stop by the office in 131 MSC.
  • The Center for Teaching and Learning has information posted for faculty and teaching assistants interested in creating class discussions about traumatic events.
  • UMSL campus police officers are trained to respond in crisis situations and are willing to provide training at faculty or staff meetings. More information is available on the Police website. Please contact them directly at (314) 516-5155 to make arrangements.
  • Equity & Title IX
  • UMSL Faculty and Staff Safety Procedures