Proper Care and Use of Facilities
It is expected that proper care will be taken of campus facilities. Please keep in mind and inform your guests that:
- Food and beverages are to remain in designated areas.
- Guests must restrict their activities and movement to the areas reserved.
- Guests are responsible for the care of their personal belongings.
- The use of glitter, beads, thrown rice, flower petals and confetti is strictly prohibited.
- Floating candles are acceptable. All other types of candles are strictly prohibited.
- Taping, stapling, tacking and nailing items to walls, doors, floors and windows is strictly prohibited.
- Latex balloons are strictly prohibited, however, mylar balloons are permitted.