Directory Update | UMSL

Common Searches

Directory Update

To update your information in the directory, please use these instructions:

For Faculty and Staff

All changes to office addresses and phone numbers must be submitted by the department ePAF Initiator. Please contact your supervisor or Human Resources for more information.

To Change your home address, home telephone number and/or emergency contact: Visit myHR and enter your User ID and password to review or make changes.

For Students

Students, login to MyView self-service to change your privacy settings.