Conferences and Events
Temporary and Guest Housing
Provincial House Chapel
Ceremony Service Vendors
Chapel Rental Items
Reservations and Application Forms
Guest Housing Request
Intern Housing Request
Wedding Request Date Application
Directions and Parking
Whether you're planning a weekend retreat, week intensive camp, or an international conference, Conference and Event Services is prepared to offer the facilities and service required to make your conference or event a success.
- Conference and Event Services offers a choice of both small and large rooms for meetings with various options for seating designs.
- The Multipurpose Room is best suited for large workshops or seminars. This room is open plan, chairs and tables can be removed, making it ideal for a variety of events.
- Provincial House NB4 is ideal for medium-sized workshops or seminars.
- The Museum Room works well for small workshops, rehearsal dinners, or showers.
- The Provincial House Chapel is an excellent venue for lectures, ceremonies, or recitals.
The following campus policies are in effect at University of Missouri-St. Louis:
- Smoking is prohibited on the University of Missouri-St. Louis campus. Anyone wishing to smoke must do so in their vehicle with all windows and any sunroof or moonroof in the fully closed position.
- Alcohol is prohibited in all areas of the campus by anyone under the legal drinking age of 21.
- Pets are not permitted, but trained service animals are allowed.
Guest Rooms (Overnight Accommodations)
- Conference and Event Services offers a choice of suite-style rooms or traditional halls for housing accommodations. For more information, please see our temporary and guest housing page.
Nursing Moms Room
- About: The University of Missouri – St. Louis now provides private nursing mom rooms on campus for students, faculty, and staff so as to support women balancing their work and study commitments with their needs as mothers of young children. Each campus location offers a clean and secure environment for women who need to pump or nurse while on campus. The room In Villa Hall features the following:
- Two armchairs, a side table, and a desk
- Hand towels, wash towels, and paper towels
- Baby wipes, hand sanitizer, and antibacterial wipes
- Two working microfridges
- Electrical outlet with a surge protector
- Closet for storage
- Bathroom and sink
- Breastfeeding mothers must bring their own pump as the University of Missouri – St. Louis does not provide one. Mothers may also bring their child if they prefer to breastfeed in a private room. Room use is limited to 60 minutes. While mothers may use the refrigerators and microwaves while they are using the room, they must make their own arrangements for storing milk, such as an insulated lunch bag with ice pack. Mothers must also take everything they brought in with them when they leave.
*Note: Only those with an active student, faculty/staff ID and student/employee ID numbers are allowed to use these rooms. An UMSL ID is required in order to check out the key for the room.
- South Campus Location: Villa 101, Provincial House
- Private permanent room.
- No reservation system; must check out the key to the room from the Office of Residential Life and Housing (C103 Provincial House).
- Must present an active UMSL ID in order to access the room – no other form of ID will be accepted.
- UMSL IDs will be held by the office staff until the student/staff/faculty member is finished with the room.
- Must return the key to the office and sign out when finished with the room.
- Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday-Friday
Sodexo (the food service provider for the University of Missouri-St. Louis) is the required caterer for all events taking place on campus. Sodexo can be contacted at 314.516.4321. Catering options may be viewed by clicking here.
- To reserve a room for a meeting or event, please click here.
- To reserve a room to be used as apart of an overnight conference, please click here.
RatesWhen reserved by University of Missouri - St. Louis recognized student organizations:
- Museum Room: $30/two hours, $10 for each additional hour
- Multipurpose Room: $50/two hours, $15 for each additional hour
- Provincial House NB4: $55/two hours, $20 for each additional hour
When reserved by University of Missouri - St. Louis departments:
- Museum Room: $50/two hours, $15 for each additional hour
- Multipurpose Room: $60/two hours, $20 for each additional hour
- Provincial House NB4: $70/two hours, $25 for each additional hour
When reserved by members of the public or University employees or students for personal use:
- Museum Room: $60/two hours, $25 for each additional hour
- Multipurpose Room: $75/two hours, $30 for each additional hour
- Provincial House NB4: $85/two hours, $35 for each additional hour
For Provincial House Chapel rental rates, please contact the Coordinator at (314) 516-4399.
*Please note that all non-University sponsored events (even those hosted by University employees or students) are required to secure event insurance. For more information regarding this required insurance, please click here.
*The deadline for booking a non-University sponsored event is no later than 30 days prior to the event date. This is due to the turnaround time with the required event insurance and facilities agreement. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this required insurance or the turnaround time.*
*Payment for all non-University sponsored events is due no later than 10 days prior to the event.