10) He doesn't want the job, just the perks.
9) His comments in the January 25th edition of The Current confirmed what those who "cut [him] off" already knew.
8) The SGA presidency is prime time on this or any campus, and he's not a player.
7) He doesn't give a damn about students because if he did, he would fulfill his job duties.
6) He's recalcitrant.
5) He's a whiner.
4) ". . . Worrying about students and student government" isn't an objective, it's an anxiety attack.
3) He doesn't know that regular University business hours are Monday through Friday, 9-5.
2) His bitching and moaning is giving me a headache from way over here.
1) He needs to spend more time "worrying" about getting a clue!