Common Searches

Running Your MyDegree Report

MyDegree Audit/Planner overview

You must have an UMSL Student ID number, SSO ID and password in order to run a MyDegree report. Transfer course work must be entered on your student record and evaluated before it will report on the MyDegree report.

You can view and print your own MyDegree report using the My DARS Report link in the Academic Toolbox on your MyGateway page. If you need help in generating or interpreting the report, click on the Help link located at the right hand side of the top of the Audit menu page as well as the Audit Help listed under the Audits column.

You may generate an audit using your course work for any degree program, minor or certificate using the available options listed in the Degree Program drop-down menu.

In addition, you can do "what-if" scenarios, choosing courses and experimental grades that you are interested in taking to see the effect that a course will have on meeting degree requirements as well as the effect a grade received will have on your GPA.

For questions concerning degree requirements, please make an appointment with an advisor in your Academic Unit. For additional help please visit the audit help page.