SCR3 is proud to announce the membership of the Schaeffler Group!
We are currently soliciting companies to become corporate members of the SCR3. Benefits for corporate members of the Institute include:
- Annual seminars with workshops and keynote presentations by industry and academic experts.
- Input and access to Institute research projects.
- Quarterly reports on current thoughts and practices associated with supply chain risk and resilience.
Future additional value-added activities and deliverables to member companies include:
- Participation and access to benchmarking reports exploring, "Emerging Practices" in supply chain risk and resilience.
- Corporate training programs on supply chain risk and resilience principles and processes.
Please contact Dr. George A. Zsidisin at (314) 516-7270 for further information about becoming a corporate member.