MyView Help for Students
MyView Help for Faculty and Staff

Who to Contact
For enrollment help, call 314-516-5545
For questions about accessing or paying your bill, call 314-516-6608
For questions about Financial Aid, call 314-516-5526
For help with an online Application, call 314-516-4974
For help with browser settings and login problems, call the TSC, 314-516-6034