- 40% 1. Develop, test, implement, document and maintain business system solutions on
various computer platforms.
- 15% 2. Implement and coordinate approved project plans and activities. Track progress
against these plans and report to management and project team members.
- 10% 3. Communicate effectively with clients to analyze and define business systems needs
and solutions. Develop and maintain client-specific knowledge.
- 10% 4. Provide direction, technical guidance and training to professional staff. This
includes project planning, project assignments, project reporting, scheduling,
workflow direction, and providing project team performance feedback to management.
- 5% 5. Develop, maintain and apply knowledge in application development,technologies,
methodologies and standards. Maintain an awareness of industry trends.
- 5% 6. Provide end-user computing/office automation support to clients.
- 5% 7. Assist in problem determination and resolution support. Communicate across
ISD to coordinate and implement resolution to problems.
- 5% 8. Participate in and lead workgroups, special assignments and committees as
assigned. Report status to management.
- 5% 9. The above statements of duties are not intended to be all inclusive and other
duties will be assigned from time to time.
- 1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or
equivalent trade-off in related education and professional work experience.
- 2. 2-5 years work experience as a Business System Developer or equivalent trade-off
in related professional work experience.
- 3. Demonstrated working knowledge of information technology concepts through
communications or previous work assignments.
- 4. Demonstrated specialized expertise as it relates to any of the following
established architectures: Mainframe Application Development Mid-Range
Application Development PC Application Development End-user Computing Office
- 5. Demonstrated project planning and organization skills. 6. Proven ability to
clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing and provide a
high level of customer service.