|Decision Support Systems|
Events, Discussions, and
- Dan Gilbert: Why we make bad decisions
- Sheena Iyengar: How to make choosing easier
- Are we in control of our own decisions?
- The Moral Roots of Liberals and Conservatives
- Perception issues: what color is this dress? More about it
The Joy of Statistics
Graduate Students: Approved paper topics.
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence Use in a particular industry
- Analytics Maturity
- Data Warehousing
- Data Mining
- Comparison of BI Tools
- Intelligence in BI Tools
- Data Visualization
- Metaphors in BI
- Human-Computer Interaction Systems
- Transnational Application Issues
- Evaluation of BI Tools
Each student must select a topic from the above list and have it approved. Other topics must be approved asap.
Big Data: Lessons From Earlier Revolutions
The Queen of Code.
- Mike Trick's OR Blog
- Punk Rock Operations Research
- Business Intelligence -- Oracle
on Business Intelligence
| UM-St. Louis
Business Page | IS
Home Page | DSS
Home Page |
Page Owner: Professor
© Vicki L. Sauter. All rights reserved.