|Mondays||11 am - 1 pm & 2 pm - 4 pm|
|Tuesdays||7 pm - 9 pm|
|Wednesdays||9 am - 11 am|
|Thursdays||2 pm - 4 pm & 8 pm - 10-pm|
|Saturdays||12 pm - 2pm|
|Sundays||12 pm - 2pm|
The Zoom link will be staffed by our graduate assistants during the above hours only.
When meeting in person in the writing lab:
- Please bring your laptop and be prepared to email your paper and assignment instructions to the writing lab GTA.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Face masks are required.
- If there are other students waiting, writing lab time will be limited to 15 minutes.
- a copy of the assignment given to you by your instructor
- a copy of the grading rubric if available
- a draft of your work
Our BSW and MSW programs are both fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.