Applications accepted March 2018
Fees to be announced at a later date
6/11/18 - 7/20/18
- PRESENTATION SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2017
- MENTOR APPROVAL FORM
- Daily Six-Week Schedule for 2017
- Transportation and Parking for 2017
- Research Paper Instructions Part 1
- Research Paper Instructions Part 2
- Research Paper Rubric
- "How to Get Published in a Science Family Journal"
- FAQ (Frequently-Asked Questions)
- Information Letter
- Philosophy, Mission Statement, and Goals
STUDENT APPLICATION (Blank applications will not be available until February 2018 and not accepted until March 2018).
You must complete the application above electronically and submit a hard copy in your application package. YOU MUST SUBMIT THE COMPLETE PACKAGE with all required documents at the same time. Contact email@example.com if you cannot access these documents. The complete application package is to be postmarked between March 2 and March 25. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the student email address on your application prior to April 16.
Please contact Dr. Kenneth Mares directly for information (314) 516-6155 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The complete application package must be postmarked by March 25. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the email address on your application prior to April 16.
2017 FINANCIAL INFORMATION
TUITION for 2017 is $2995. It is due by June 1.
A non-refundable APPLICATION FEE of $80 must be attached to the front of the application package.
- No credit cards are accepted.
Checks for fees must be made out to "UMSL".
To request financial aid, complete this Word document electronically and submit in the Student Application Package. Notification of financial aid awarded will be sent to the email address on your application prior to April 16. Compelling and detailed reasons must be given. Contact email@example.com if you cannot access the form. FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION.
- Tuition checks must be received no later than June 1.
- Mail checks to Dr. Ken Mares, STARS, 239 Research Bldg., UMSL, One University Drive, 63121.
INFORMATION FOR MENTORS