About the Center
Test Transmittal Form
What to Bring to the Test
ACT Residual Test
Math Placement Test
About the ALEKS Assessment
Interpreting Your Results
Math Course Prerequiste Information
The Proctored ALEKS Exam
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to take the ALEKS assessment if...
After the ALEKS Assessment
Testing by Appointment Only
- The Campus Testing Center provides testing by appointment for students to take make-up class exams or to test under conditions where special accommodations are needed and authorized.* Students may also take campus level exams (e.g., Major Field Exam) outside the scheduled group sessions for a fee, as well as independent study course exams. It is a secure area, staffed with only professional, non-student staff
- Test Transmittal Form (For faculty use; complete and send to Campus Testing Center with exam.)
- Students should make an appointment for testing in the Campus Testing Center.
- Student Directions Form (For faculty use; complete and give to your student.) The Campus Testing Center is not responsible for when students schedule appointments or responsible for enforcing any test deadline.
All visitors to the UMSL campus should go to the Parking and Transportation Office and obtain a $1.00 one-day guest parking pass. Please see the Parking and Transportation Office web site for further details.
Thanksgiving Week Hours
- Monday November 20th 8 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday November 21st 8 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday November 22nd 8 am to 2 pm
Testing Center Hours (Hours subject to change.) Appointment required.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Note: There will be occasional unscheduled closings to accommodate group testing or meetings. Appointments required.
*The Office of Disability Access Services (144 Millennium Student Center; phone--314.516.5228), must first approve students for special testing arrangements (extended time, readers, etc.) due to disabilities. Faculty are responsible for notifying students who are to take make-up exams in the Campus Testing Center that they are to make an appointment either by phone (314.516.6396) or in person. Faculty members are responsible for getting exams to and from the Campus Testing Center. Students should notify faculty of appointments made in the Campus Testing Center in order to facilitate the delivery of tests.
Community Psychological Services can be reached at 314.516.5824.