The following services have been identified as billable services; these services are not included in the list of basic services that comprise the UMSL Computer Program:
- Service or repair on a computer past the recommended usage period of five years and prior to notification of end of life.
- Computers centrally purchased through ITS that do not meet the campus standards (see the Standardization of Computers policy).
- Computers centrally purchased through ITS for a departmental classroom (classroom not available as a campus resource).
- One-time applicable hardware costs of equipment, including any amount above the UCP base desktop computer allotment.
- Non-standard or department specific software not included in the campus image, including installation of and troubleshooting of the software.
- Support, repair and troubleshooting of non-managed print services.
- Additional storage above the standard storage quota or special request storage.
- Hosting of servers for departments that have specific application needs requiring dedicated resources.
- Technical consulting for TV Studio operations.
- New or additional door access card system hardware requested by a department.
- One-time setup fee for custom Triton Cards.
- Telephone charges not included in UCP (e.g. Listings in carrier directories (White/Yellow Pages), conferencing services, POTS lines).
All other services ITS provides not covered above nor under UCP will be considered billable services.