On University machines Faculty and Staff can now install Adobe products under UMSL's license through Adobe Creative Cloud, using an Adobe account.
To request your @umsystem.edu account please log into help.umsl.edu and request your adobe account. Once your account is created you will be notified and can go to adobe.com and follow the steps below:
- Save any Adobe Cloud documents to your desktop, Google Drive, etc
- Go to adobe.com and sign in with your SSOID@umsystem.edu as your signin.
- At the Umsl's Shib Sign in page enter your SSOID and password.
- Once you log in you will be redirected to the adobe account page. Then click on the pie chart in the upper right corner. You will then click on View Account.
- Under Common tasks section, Click on View and download my apps.
- Click on the download button for the creative cloud app. Click Ok on the permision required window.
- Click save file.
- Click continute on the install Creative Cloud window.
- Next you should see the installation progress.
- Once installed you can run the creative cloud app and install adobe products if you have any questions please contact the TSC
Electronic signature steps.
Adobe Acrobat, steps on an electronic signature are here: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/using/sign-pdfs.html
Difference in digital vs electronic signature:
How to reach us: