Learn state-of-the-art instructional practices that excite children and enable their acquiring skills and relationship building that help them realize their talents and potentialities in preparation for the global stage. Become an educator and shape tomorrow’s youth.
Register for an upcoming Information Session.
- A passing score on the designated Missouri Content Examination or an approved program of study
- A 2.75 or higher overall GPA
- Approved results of the Family Care Safety Registry
- A clear TB test or chest x-ray, if appropriate
- Students must meet the application deadlines set by the Graduate School
K-12 Music Education Certification Courses
Please contact an advisor for the current sequence of courses.
Missouri Educator Gateway Assessments
- 20 clock hours working in a community agency
- 2 site-based practicum courses immersed in a Studio School
- Practicum One: 2 day per week working as a Triton Teacher
- Practicum Two: 4 days per week working as a Triton Teacher
Unique Resources and Innovations
- Launch session to build community, provide early guidance, and share essential information
- Grand Seminars and Collaborative Exchanges throughout the practicum experiences
Applicants for any post-baccalaureate certification program must already hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.75 cum GPA.
Any teacher candidate aspiring to enter the “Teach in 12” accelerated path must first pass the Missouri Content Assessment appropriate to her or his area of certification.