Browse for Organizations
Emerging Leaders Program
Advanced Leaders Program
Chancellor's Engaged Leadership Certificate
Leadership Discovery Summit
Leadership to Go
Leadership on Demand
National Society of Leadership & Success
Women's Leadership Institute
Open Leadership Workshops
Service Based Student Orgs
MLK Day of Service
The Big Event!
For Non-Profit & Community Organizations
Diversity & Cultural Programs
Diversity & Cultural Student Organizations
History & Heritage Months
Fraternity & Sorority Life
How To Join
Prospective Member Resources
Current Member Resources
Community Conduct History
Report a Concern
University Program Board
Media Production Dept
Art Request Best Practices
Digital Signage Request
Tour the MSC
Digital Signage Request
This service is for Student Involvement recognized organizations and campus departments only. If you are not sure if your organization is recognized by Student Involvement, please check the list of Student Organizations.
- You must submit this form and an image at least one week before we can run the advertisement. No exceptions.
- If student organizations need an image designed you must submit an art request for it.
- Advertisements will run for no more than two weeks.
- Only one advertisement may be submitted per event/program.
- Advertisements will be displayed on selected screen(s) for approximately 10 seconds.
- Advertisements must be geared toward student interests.
- It is the reasonability of the sponsoring organization or department to create and submit the advertisement.
- The digital signage administrators have the discretion to refuse to run a request as they deem necessary.
- The advertisement must be 1340 PIXELS WIDE BY 754 PIXELS TALL.
- The advertisement must be a .JPG file.
- The complete name of the sponsoring organization or department must be included on the advertisement.
- Font should be easy for viewers to read.
- Advertisements may be denied and returned due to copyright infringements, image distortion, and grammar/spelling errors.
- All digital signage material must be in compliance with University policies.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
For your convenience, templates are provided below. Please remember that you must save these images as a .JPG before submitting for inclusion in the digital signage.
(Right Click > Save As)
You must submit this form and an image at least ONE WEEK before you want the advertisement to run. The form will not allow you to choose a start date earlier than one week. No exceptions will be made.
Advertisements will run no more than two weeks.