Browse for Organizations
Emerging Leaders Program
Advanced Leaders Program
Chancellor's Engaged Leadership Certificate
Leadership Discovery Summit
Leadership to Go
Leadership on Demand
National Society of Leadership & Success
Women's Leadership Institute
Open Leadership Workshops
Service Based Student Orgs
MLK Day of Service
The Big Event!
For Non-Profit & Community Organizations
Diversity & Cultural Programs
Diversity & Cultural Student Organizations
History & Heritage Months
Fraternity & Sorority Life
How To Join
Prospective Member Resources
Current Member Resources
Community Conduct History
Report a Concern
University Program Board
Media Production Dept
Art Request Best Practices
Digital Signage Request
Tour the MSC
This service is for Student Involvement recognized organizations and Student Affairs departments only. If you are not sure if your organization is recognized by Student Involvement, please check the list of Student Organizations. This is a free service for Student Organizations.
All art requests must be submitted at least TWO WEEKS before you want to display your advertising. No exceptions. It is recommended that you advertise for at least one to two weeks before your event occurs, so you should be submitting your request a month before the event to get the full benefits of advertising.
- The Media Production Department will provide one design for an event in multiple sizes (i.e. the 24”x36” Posters will look the same as 8.5”x11” fliers).
- Organizations are allowed four (4) posters printed per event: two 40” x 60” (one for MSC Rotunda and one for Recreation and Wellness Center Atrium) and two 24” x 36” posters. Other sizes (e.g. 8.5”x11, 4”x6”, etc) will be provided as digital files.
- MSC Rotunda Banners and Rec Center Atrium Banners are reserved for advertising specific events. If your request is not for an event (i.e. there is not a date on the banner) then we will not be able to print and hang a banner in the MSC or RWC.
- Organizations also have the option once per semester to request a design for their TritonSync Portal Banner and Profile Picture.
- Be aware that designers will complete a maximum of three rounds of revisions once a proof has been emailed, so be sure to check: Time, Date, Place, spelling and all design elements for accuracy and appropriateness for your event/organization.
You will receive a confirmation email once you hit submit on your request
If you do not receive this confirmation, your request has not been received.
You will need the following to submit a request:
- Your SSO ID and password
- Organization name
- Event name and date
- An idea of what formats you'll need (rotunda banners, logo, t-shirt, brochure, etc. There is a list of options available once you log in.)
- Exact text you want on your art (designers will copy and paste so be sure to proofread!)
- Any files you want to submit with your request (photos, pre-designed art, etc.)
You can log back in to this same request system to view who has been assigned to your request and/or to cancel requests.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.