Browse for Organizations
University Program Board
Fraternity & Sorority Life
How To Join
Prospective Member Resources
Current Member Resources
Community Conduct History
Report a Concern
National Society of Leadership & Success
Women's Leadership Institute
Diversity & Cultural Programs
Diversity & Cultural Student Organizations
History & Heritage Months
Policies And Procedures
Campus Pride Index
Student Resources & Support
LGBTQ+ Community Resources
LGBTQ+ Student Video & Title IX
LGBTQ+ History Month
Transgender Spectrum Conference
Service Based Student Orgs
MLK Day of Service
The Big Event!
For Non-Profit & Community Organizations
Campus Life Media Production
Art Request Best Practices
Digital Signage Request
The UMSL Panhellenic Association is currently comprised of three National Panhellenic (NPC) member sororities.
The women of the Panhellenic Association strive to promote leadership, diversity, scholastic achievement, and service through relationships within and beyond the Panhellenic community. The Panhellenic does this by facilitating educational and philanthropic events, student involvement opportunities, and community-wide service activities.
Panhellenic Executive Board
- President: Hunter Stroup, email@example.com
- Vice President of Membership: Alivia Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Operations: Hannah Bainter, email@example.com
- Vice President of Programming: Lexi Joedicke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Outreach: Currently Vacant, email@example.com
At UMSL we have three chapters that are members of the National Panhellenic Conference: Alpha Xi Delta, Delta Zeta, and Zeta Tau Alpha. The average chapter size for our Panhellenic sororities is around 40 members giving the sisterhood a close-knit feel.
- Alpha Xi Delta (Epsilon Xi chapter)
- Instagram: @axid_umsl
- President Email: Gabby Preis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delta Zeta (Iota Xi chapter)
- President Email: Ashely Nider - email@example.com
- Zeta Tau Alpha (Theta Kappa chapter)
- Instagram: @umslzta
- President Email: Kayla Berry - firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Membership:
Panhellenic sororities encourage women to be the best version of themselves through sisterhood and shared values. Through membership, women maintain a high level of accomplishment and involvement on campus, promote superior scholarship, and hold themselves to high social and moral standards. At UMSL, all of the sororities participate in activities with their fellow Panhellenic chapters as well as the fraternities on campus. They also place a strong emphasis on philanthropy and community service holding large events each semester.
Follow us on Instagram to stay up to date!