The CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older should get a COVID-19 vaccination to help protect against COVID-19.
- The FDA-approved Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people 12 years of age and older.
- The Johnson & Johnson and Moderna vaccines are authorized for people age 18 and over.
- There is no vaccine authorized yet for children under age 12.
Get your COVID-19 vaccination today!
Free vaccines are now available for walk-ups at national pharmacies like Walgreens and CVS.You can also schedule appointments at certain locations at your convenience. Find a pharmacy close to campus or visit:
Missouri Resources: https://covidvaccine.mo.gov/
- COVID-19 Hotline: (877) 435-8411
- Missouri COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard
- St. Louis City Information
- St. Louis County Information
- Vaccination Events/Sites
Illinois Resources: https://www.dph.illinois.gov/covid19
- COVID-19 Hotline: (800) 889 3931
- Vaccination Sites