August 18, 2021 - Tritons practice good hygiene etiquette
In addition to getting vaccinated and wearing a face mask, good hygiene etiquette is also essential to preventing the spread of the coronavirus. To help keep our university healthy, please remember to do the following:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth; and wash or disinfect your hands if you do.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash or disinfect your hands.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before and after eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an ethyl alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60%-95% alcohol. UMSL has placed hundreds of hand sanitizer stations throughout campus.
- Personal sanitizing supplies are available for purchase in the Triton Store.