Are you a BSW student planning to start your first practicum (4800) in the Spring 2022 semester?
Do not miss these two upcoming MANDATORY BSW Practicum Planning Meetings:Friday, September 24, 2021 9 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. via Zoom
Friday, November 19, 2021 9 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. via Zoom
Students who do not attend BOTH meetings cannot enroll in 4800 practicum in the Spring 2022 semester.
In order to start a practicum, you must meet these criteria:
- 90 hours of coursework completed
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in social work and related areas
- Math Proficient (Math 1020 or 1030 must be completed)
- Have taken OR will take 4110 concurrently with practicum
- Acceptance into the social work program
To confirm your attendance, email Shanta Kyles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Courtney McDermott at email@example.com.