Our Student Knowledge Interactive Learning Series is geared towards helping you to identify the skills and implement effective practices that lead to success. As a college student, you may find yourself challenged in one way or another; however, TEAM SRS is here to support you and help you to develop success-centered behaviors to achieve your goals! Click on Upcoming Events for the schedule of topic presentation.
- Identifying & Accessing Support Resources!
- Discovering Your Learning Style with Style!
- Study Skills Boot Camp!
- Putting Your Best Pen Forward: Effective Note Taking!
- Time & Stress Management!
- What Does My Professor Want From Me?!? Faculty 411!
- Test Taking Strategies & Test Anxiety!
- Facing Your Fear of Math!
- Being Successful in Online Classes!
- The Balancing Act: Family & Academic Commitments!
- Academic Standing?!? Wait...What is That?!?
- Winning the Proscrastination Battle!
- Effective Communication in College!
- Understanding Your Course Syllabus: Keys to Success!
- Active Reading: Strategies to Improve Course Learning!
- Academic Advising: Your Pathway to Degree Completion!
All events are hosted in MSC 225