Apply For Housing
Living and Learning Communities
Mansion Hill Apartments
Housing Cancellation Information
Student Health Portal
What Should I Bring?
Safety and Security
Missing Person Policy
Conference and Guest Housing
Submit a Maintenance Request
UMSL and the Office of Residential Life and Housing takes safety and security very seriously. Residential Life and Housing works closely with the UMSL Police Department to ensure the safety of our residents.
We employ multiple security steps in our residence halls to prevent unauthorized access to residential rooms.
- Residents must swipe in to gain access to the building after hours.
- Residents must swipe in and verify their identity at Oak Hall's front desk, which is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Residents must swipe into their wing
- Residents must swipe into their suite
- Residents must unlock their room with a physical key.