Spring 2023 Move out Instructions - Oak Hall
Oak Hall will close for the academic year on Friday, May 12 at Noon. This means that all residents need to be out of the building by that time.
You need to completely move out of your room. You will not be able to access the building after Friday, May 12 at Noon.
Please follow the steps outlined below.
- Remove all your personal belongings from your room. Please ensure that you have cleaned your room from top to bottom so that it is move-in ready.
- Check your mail one last time.
- Take your keys to the Oak Hall Front Desk to check out.
- Turn your keys in there and leave your forwarding address with the Desk Assistant.
- ALL checkouts MUST be completed by Friday, May 12 at Noon.
Any resident who fails to check out with the process outlined above will incur a $75 improper checkout fee. Failure to return your keys, any damage charges, or failure to clean your room will be billed to your student account.