This site provides resources available for our UMSL employees, not only for telework, but also for personal wellness and professional development, to help you keep working well. Please make use of them and share them with your colleagues who may also need support.
Human Resources Policies, Telework Guides and Tips
Access information about work continuity, telework and leave policies in the Working Through COVID-19 guide. The guide also contains telework tips for supervisors and employees.
All Staff Zoom Meeting Recordings
- March 25: https://youtu.be/iHLouQ9vrDQ
- April 1: https://youtu.be/MMIVM3DaYHg
- April 8: https://youtu.be/iC1P_JJOLZA
- April 15: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5z-z5EB9-4
- Washington Post: Getting American Back to Work
- Department Of Labor Employee Paid Leave Rights (FFCRA): https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employee-paid-leave
- April 22: https://youtu.be/MS_X69SPetg
- April 29:
Remote and Online Instruction Resources
The Keep Learning website provides resources for transitioning to remote and online instruction for students. The Keep Teaching website offers helpful tips and tools for faulty including adaptation guides for lecture, seminar and lab courses, in addition to training and webinars. Check back to these site often for updates.