Careers with UMSL
Why Work at UMSL?
Training & Development
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Volunteer Program
Policy & Law Overview
Key Policies & Procedures
Mission and Vision
The University of Missouri-St. Louis has both academic and administrative departments, meaning depending on one's career goals there is ample opportunity to grow with the university. Some positions may require interaction with students while others may be more supportive in nature, but every position is critical in making UMSL an outstanding institution at which to pursue a degree or build a career.
Our employees are among the university's most valued resources, and we recognize that fact by offering those who work at UMSL a wide array of employee benefits including family health and dental coverage, competitive pay and retirement plans, generous vacation and sick leave, and growth and learning opportunities.
UMSL is looking for exceptional individuals who have the necessary skills, knowledge, and experience for the position.
Employees who achieve success at UMSL most likely:
- Were successful in previous positions or activities
- Enjoy working with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn
- Adapt easily to change
- Want to work where high standards are valued
- Hold customer service, professional attitude, and commitment in high regard