Applying for Financial Aid
Visiting and Non-Degree Students
Financial Aid Basics
Accepting your Financial Aid
Additional Authorized Access
Glossary of Terms
Satisfactory Academic Progress
Data Sharing Policy
Cost of Attendance
Scholarships and Grants
Apply for Competitive Scholarships
State of Missouri Grants and Scholarships
Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation
Writing Thank You Notes to Your Scholarship Donor
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF III) Emergency Grant Application
Secure Document Upload Instructions
How to fill in and submit SFA forms
How to scan and sign forms using iPhone or Android phone
UMSL Net Price Calculator
Financial Literacy FAQ
Current Scholarship Offer from Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation
PURDY EMERGING LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP
For current college students only (not incoming freshmen for 2021-2022) - We are looking for leaders on UMSL campus to apply!
Instructions to apply:
- Application will close May 31, 2021!
- Before you start, you will need a copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) generated from the FASFA, your most recent college transcript, and your Financial Aid Award Offer from your school.
- Go to https://myscholarshipcentral.org/apply/ and click “Apply Now”.
- On the top right of the page, click “Sign In” if you already have a My Scholarship Central account, or “Sign Up” if you’ve never used the site.
- Enter your email and password. If you are a new user, you will receive a confirmation email and must click the link in the email to validate your account.
- Complete the General Application if you have not done so this year.
- After submitting the General Application, you should see the Purdy Emerging Leaders Scholarship on your list of Recommended Opportunities. If not, click “Opportunities” in the blue bar and choose “Ours.” Search “Purdy”.
- Click the orange “Apply” button next to the opportunity name. After completing the application, click “Submit” at the bottom right of the page.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com or 636-733-371
General eligibility requirements:
- Must be considered a Missouri resident!
- Undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior attending a Missouri 4-year or 2-year higher education institution for 2021-2022 (current college students).
- Enrolled full-time with a cumulative college GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Student’s EFC range as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will factor into decision. Unmet need will also be a factor.
- Must list leadership activities!
- A letter of recommendation from an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual at the institution is required.