Skip to main content

DAS Forms

If you are an UMSL student and have a documented disability, Disability Access Services can help you obtain the accommodations you need in order to be successful in your courses. First, you have to become registered with our office. You can do this at any time during the semester, but we recommend doing it before classes start.