- Computing Lab Locations
Instructional Support Services (email@example.com) provides real-time support to open student computing labs and classrooms. They also offer orientations, training, short courses and workshops on a variety of hardware and software topics.
- Information Technology Services Student Guide
The Center for Teaching and Learning provides Technology Guides for students. Each guide has helpful videos or documentation to assist with the educational technology tools used at UMSL Technology Support Center
- The Technology Support Center
The Technology Center can assist you with problems logging into your Canvas course site, your email account, wireless connections on campus, and more.
- Triton Apps - Accessing UMSL Software from Home
TritonApps is a remote service technology that enables us to provide some of our applications and software to students and faculty anytime, anywhere.
- UMSL Student Technology Guide
This guide maintained by Information Technology Services provides many supports to UMSL students:
- Student Accounts
- File Storage Options
- Protecting Your Computer
- Getting Connected on Campus
- Students with Disabilities
- Technology Purchases
- Using Computers on Campus
- Accessing Student Records
- Technology Support Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
Revised April 2018
List of accessibility and privacy policies of all required technology in the class:Canvas: