Getting Around Campus may seem a little overwhelming, but we are confident you will be able to navigate around this campus in no time!
Below are some services and resources here to assist you in getting started. For the most up to date schedules and live action, download the UMSL Mobile App for quicker information at your fingertips.
Emergency Vehicle Services can recharge your battery, refill your fuel (fuel costs applicable), repair a flat or assist you in calling an off-campus tow truck if they cannot help you with your vehicle problem.
UMSL Mobile App features a live shuttle tracker, map and much more.
Parking & Metro Passes
METRO Pass Program Curently enrolled students are eligible to receive a METRO Pass at $25 fee starting in Spring 2021. This rate is a BIG discount to students and great opportunity for you to explore St. Louis area. This pass gives unlimited access to both METROBus and METROLink to students during the academic semester. Passes can be obtained in the Cashier’s Office in 285 Millennium Student Center.
Parking and Transportation 44 Campus Police Building 314-516-4190 umsl.edu/transportation The University of Missouri–St. Louis Parking and Transportation Department is responsible for:
- Parking enforcement: student parking, overnight parking, lot maps, parking violation appeals, rules and regulations
- The issuance of permanent and temporary parking permits for students, faculty, staff and visitors
- Limited motorist assistance
Campus Shuttle Service
The university provides students, faculty, staff and visitors free access to campus shuttle services. Shuttle service is available Monday-Thursday (7:30 a.m.–10:45 p.m.) and Friday (7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.)
- Campus shuttles transport students around campus and between North and South campuses. Look online for the shuttle schedule.
- Visit the website for the current schedule, umsl.edu/transportation